Mastering BERNINA Software 8 - Video Lessons
Learn BERNINA Software 8 at your own pace, anywhere, anytime with these great videos by Debbi Lashbrook (BERNINA of America)
Simply click on a title to view a video. Debbi is working on more Software 8 videos. As new videos are added this page will be updated.
The videos below were originally published to YouTube on August 19, 2016.
- Tour of the Screen. The first step to becoming a BERNINA Embroidery Software 8 master is to familiarize yourself with the screen interface.
- View Toolbar. Discover all the icons in the View Toolbar in BERNINA Embroidery Software 8.
- Tools to Learn the Software. BERNINA Embroidery Software 8 has features and functions to help you learn the software.
- Saving and Sending Designs to the Machine. How do you get the design to your embroidery machine and ready to stitch?
- Open vs. Insert. What is the difference between "open" and "insert"?
- Overview Window. Discover the functions of the Overview Window in BERNINA Embroidery Software 8.
- Setting Options. Learn to properly set up BERNINA Embroidery Software 8 options to get the most from your software.
- Finding Designs. The location of built-in designs for BERNINA Embroidery Software 8 is in a new location.
- Zoom Toolbar. Discover how to properly use the Zoom Toolbar in BERNINA Embroidery Software 8.
- Articles. Add T-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets and more to a design. Learn how to change the size and color of the articles you add to the background.
- Dockers. What are dockers and how do you change the view of the dockers.
- Hoop Selection. Learn how to select hoops and feet for your embroidery machine so that the designs you create will fit inside the hoop.
- Changing the Display Colors. Learn how to change the display colors in Software 8 to make it easier to view the designs.
- Altering the Background of Designs. Discover the ways that the background of designs in BERNINA Embroidery Software 8 can be changed.
- Calibrating your Screen. Calibrate your screen so that your 100% view of a design is actual size.
- Applying Fabrics. Applying fabrics correctly will help provide you with optimal stitching results. Watch this tutorial for tips on applying fabrics.