Join the International Challenge
We all love Moda fabric and now we are being given the opportunity to show our love during the MODA BELLA CHALLENGE. MODA is celebrating the 15th anniversary of Moda’s Bella Solids by hosting a quilt challenge. We have the entire Bella Solids Challenge collection and the rules and entry form. Prize awards range from $5000 to $2000. Digital quilt images must be received by Moda by September 12, 2017.
Join our Local Challenge
Knowing not all of our customers will enter an international challenge, the staff at Bernina Sewing Etc. has created our own local challenge.
1) Quilt must contain only and all of the 12 Bella Solids as shown on the printed contest rules available at Bernina Sewing Etc.
2) Quilt must be an original contemporary design.
3) Quilt must be no less than 72” perimeter.
4) Quilt must be quilted. No quilt tops will be accepted.
5) Quilt must be labeled with Maker’s and Quilter’s name, city, and contact information.
6) The Maker of the top-voted quilt will receive a 30 Fat Quarter Bundle.
So, come see the Moda Bella Solids Challenge collection. Pick up the rules and entry form for the international challenge and start designing and sewing. Quilts must be turned in to Bernina Sewing Etc. by Wednesday, August 16th, 2017, for the local challenge. Voting on the local quilt entries will be by customers from August 22-31, 2017. The winner will be announced on September 1st at noon. A randomly drawn customer’s voting ticket will win a 20 Fat Quarter bundle, as well.
Good luck! We look forward to seeing your creative quilts.